Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finding a business partner...are you there?

I find myself in the exciting position of looking for a business partner. Normally I tend to be very independent, and go it alone, liking to be in control but rather lonely and through with constant self generation. And now I can see that isn't going to grow the business to continue to make the difference that it currently does, and which I want it to do in the future.

So if you or someone you know is inspired by what we do, and would like to join us - GET IN TOUCH!

For me the most important thing is that we share a vision for musicatwork, expanding, creating developing.

Areas which need developing are: marketing, marketing and marketing!

So if you're up for working and creating an inspiring business GET IN TOUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home