Friday, January 26, 2007

Fill in the blank..........

It's been ages since I last posted...wedding, honeymoon, Christmas all took priority. Anyway I have a free moment so I thought I'd write something new. Musicatwork is going great guns. We are just at the stage of employing additional music therapists at various places in the UK. This is wonderful, as I have been creating lots of new work opportunities, most of which are for other people to do. So if you want to send Musicatwork a good vibe/prayer in the next few days then make it for an abundance of work and a successful thriving company.

I married a Buddhist, and have become very tuned into their view that intentionality and "calling for it" really makes a difference. If the Universe or Life or God etc knows what you want (and you don't cancel the order just because something happened or you got upset coz it didn't come quickly enough) the results you want really come true. And, calling for gratitude, or generousity or abundance as I have been doing means that I am called to become those things as the first step to seeing them manifest in the world.

It's great!! And btw if anyone os looking for a great musical mad weird wonderful holiday...let me recommend Cuba!!